18.2.10

Miss Monde 1984: [after a less-than-satisfying honeymoon with Mr. Kapital] I expected something else to happen.

PDG: Nonsense, he's the most powerful millionaire in the world!

Lawyer: I think that for your own good, you better forget this marriage.

Miss Monde 1984: Then I think I should get alimony.

Lawyer: I advise you strongly to refrain from thinking anything.

PDG: Yes, thinking can sometimes be a very dangerous exercise.

Lawyer: Very dangerous, indeed.

Miss Monde 1984: This is insane!

PDG: Yes, maybe we should ask for a psychiatric examination.

Lawyer: There are people with similar symptoms, they become confused. They spend the rest of their lives behind the walls... of asylums!

[pushes Miss Monde into the pool]


The scene prior to the scene where Miss Monde is submerged in water in Sweet Movie (refer to blog title image)